- Category: Application for meeting
- Published on Monday, 17 October 2016 05:16
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 8916
Registration for Society Membership
In this section please provide your professional information for our records. When you select the black "submit" button, you will be redirected to PayPal, where you may pay through PayPal. You may also provide credit card information by registering as a guest.
|You can also open the PDF through this direct link .||Click here to go directly to the form||Check our our books for sale (new window)|
The International Cell Death Society
The Society has been formed for the purposes of promulgating a better understanding of the mechanisms of cell death and apoptosis, establishing communication among the various branches of research, and communicating and coordinating the application of research findings in biology and medicine.
ITS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Meetings in New York City and other cities as demand warrants;
- Annual international meeting
- A web page with discussion sections, job mart, education pages
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- Discounted admission to the annual meeting;
- Access to other club services such as:
- Special events at meetings;
- Elegibility for travel awards available;
- Elegibility for short talks chosen from abstracts
- Elegibility for poster prizes
Industry: US $125.00; Academia: US $75.00; Students and Post-docs: US $35.00 (currency conversion: xe.com)
A non-profit organization.
For further information contact:
Dr. Zahra Zakeri,
Queens College of CUNY, Flushing, NY 11367.
Tel: +1 718-997-3417, Fax: +1 718-997-3429
Cell Death Secretary
ICDS Web Page: http://www.celldeath-apoptosis.org
Check our our books for sale (new window)