THIS IS THE POLICY AS OF JANUARY 01, 2022. IT MAY CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO VERIFY THAT YOU CAN COMPLY:
Sent by the Department of Public Health of Koç University. Our campus entry rules (as stated by the University) are as follows:
- All attendees need to present their vaccine certificate to prove that they are fully vaccinated (who had their two doses of vaccination (or 1 dose of J&J vaccine) and at least 14 days have passed over their vaccination) (We also recommend boosters for those eligible. If the “fully vaccinated” definition changes as of the meeting date, the necessary documentation will be requested)
- All attendees should report a negative PCR test result within the last 72 hours prior to campus entry.
- All participants are required to report their risk status by showing the HES code at the campus entrance (foreign guests can get HES code using their passport numbers). The HES code will be checked at the Campus entrance to identify those at risk (those who have a positive PCR test or have been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person during their stay in Turkey). The HES code is also required to use public transport and to enter some indoor areas.
- You must report if you develop complaints similar to COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, muscle pain, or fatigue). In such case please do not come to the campus, immediately visit a healthcare facility to get a PCR test administered. In addition, you must report your condition to email@example.com
. This notification will get the contact team to monitor you.
- If the complaints occur while you are on campus, you should put a mask on and contact the Health Center. In the Health Center, your condition will be checked, and if it is determined that you need a PCR test, you will be advised to go to a healthcare facility immediately. You can email your PCR test result to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus entry rules can be updated according to the situation of the Covid-19 pandemic on the date of the Symposium and the recommendations of the health authority on the relevant date.
Vice director, Graduate School of Health Sciences